Become a Member
Will You Become An Active Part of Our Membership?
We Welcome New Members ages 18yrs. - up
Join Us Today!
Download our Membership Application by clicking on the membership application link above and forward it to us via mail, email or fax.
Complete the "Contact Us" form here on this page to state your interest.
Join our Advisory Board
Phenomenal Women NFP welcomes Men and Women to become members of our Advisory Board are you a current or retired:
* Business Owner
Monthly Membership - $15.00
Become a Volunteer
Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of others? If yes, then becoming a volunteer with Phenomenal Women NFP can be an rewarding experience for you. Volunteers serve an important role in the implementation of our services and programs. Volunteer trainings are hosted once per year and all volunteers undergo background checks to ensure the safety of the individuals we serve. You can impact the lives of others by completing an application to become a Phenomenal Volunteer . Phenomenal Women NFP always welcomes members of the general public to become involved in our events, activities, drives and fundraisers.
We Need Help with:
*Must be 21 years of age or older
*Must have a passion to make a difference in the lives of others
*Must be willing to undergo a background check
*Must be willing to commit to a least one year of service which includes attending quarterly meetings
*Click on the volunteer application tab to download and complete the application.
*Return your completed application to Phenomenal Women NFP
Upon receipt of receipt of your application someone will contact you via phone or email
Submit you application materials:
*via fax: 773-941-5049
*email : [email protected]
*by mail: Phenomenal Women NFP - Attn: Volunteer Enrollment
P.O. Box 288798
Chicago, IL. 60628
Thank you for your interest in the Phenomenal Women NFP Internship Program. Interns are highly valued and appreciated. It is important to us that we provide students an opportunity to explore their own interest within our organization and leave with working knowledge of a specific area in the nonprofit sector. Phenomenal Women NFP offers internship opportunities throughout the year. The objective of our Internship Program is to provide a highly motivated undergraduate and graduate students a hands on opportunity that will expose students to several aspects of the work of a nonprofit organization, such as programmatic work, fundraising, volunteer work, governance, research/evaluation, network building, etc.
* Applicants must be currently enrolled in a College or University
* Strong reading, writing and communication skills
* Ability to maintain a professional attitude in a high stress environment
* A minimum of 2-3 days per week is required
* Prospective interns should have a passion for aiding underserved communities as well as gaining knowledge of community-based work in Chicago
* Prospective interns should be hard working, enthusiastic and flexible individuals who possess or seek a working knowledge of issues relative to underprivileged individuals living in urban communities
To apply, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume:
* via fax: 773-941-5049
* email: [email protected]
* mail: Phenomenal Women NFP - Attn: Internship Selection
P.O. Box 288798 - Chicago, IL. 60628
* A committee will evaluate all completed applications and applicants may be contacted for a personal interview. Applicants will be chosen based on their written submissions and interview performance.
Attend an Event.....